Time to Make
20 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Make sure you are wearing old clothes and your work surface is covered. Then take a plastic cup and squeeze some blue acrylic paint into it. Then pour the same amount of PVA glue into the cup and a few drops of water. Use a wooden craft stick to stir the mixture together.
- Add a couple of drops of baby oil into the cup, then use the wooden stick to stir the mixture again.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to create cups of yellow, pink and white mixtures.
- Take another plastic cup and pour some of the white mixture into it. Then add the other colours, adding small amounts at a time, alternating between all the colours.
- Place the canvas on top of the cup, with the front of the canvas facing down. Then pick up the cup and canvas, and carefully flip them over so that the cup is now on top.
- Lift up the cup to allow the paint to flow out. Then slowly tilt the canvas in different directions until the whole of it is covered in paint. Leave to dry fully before hanging.
This uses a lot of paint so it is best to leave it to dry for several days.