Time to Make
Painting time 1 hour, but you will need at least 3 hours with drying time.
How to Make
- Apply a thin coat of white frosted glass paint to the lower part of the bottles. Allow to dry thoroughly for 1 hour, or until dry to the touch. Repeat.
- Use the blue frosted glass paint in a thin layer over the top of the white. Add more paint where youd like the colour to be heavier, use smaller amounts to create a vintage washed effect. Allow to dry.
- Add another coat of blue to the base if youd like an ombre effect.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours before baking in the oven per the instructions. Finish with small jute twine bow.
- Fill with single stem wildflowers to create a whimsical centrepiece.
Use a very soft brush to create a smooth paint finish.