Time to Make
How to Make
- Cut out the cupcake box template and draw around it on a sheet of pink pastel card. Then carefully cut around the outline where the solid lines are marked.
- Use a red pen to colour in the three circles at the top of the template, to create the cherries. Then punch a hole in each of the circles, and the top of the semi circles and the top of the template.
- Fold where the dotted lines show on the box template, then stick the tabs together using glue dots to form the box.
- Cut lots of strips of the dotted decopatch paper, then stick them to the bottom half of the box using the decopatch varnish glue. This will create the cupcake case.
- Cut a long strip of thin red ribbon and thread it through the holes in the top of the box. Pull the ends of the ribbon together until the lid has closed, then tie the ribbon in a bow to hold it in place.
Wait until the pen has dried before folding the card, otherwise it may smudge.