Time to Make
How to Make
- Paint the outside tips of 2 pinecones using silver paint. Leave to dry.
- Stick the two bottom ends of the pinecones together using super tacky multi-purpose glue. Hold in place for 1 minute and leave to dry
- Take one pine branch and trim the edges down using scissors. Trim the bottom of the pine branch the most so that it can fit easily around the two pinecones.
- Bend the pine branch stem into a curve that fits around the two pinecones.
- Take 3 red berries and wrap them around each other to tie them together. Place a row of glue dots around the stem of the berries and stick them in between the two silver pinecones.
- Place a row of glue dots along the stem of the pine branch. Slot the pine branch in between the two silver pinecones and hold in place for 1-2 minutes.
- Cut a piece of ribbon around 15cm long and thread through a gap in the pine branch stem and tie into a loop for hanging secured with a double knot.
This pinecone decoration could also be used as a finishing touch to the top of your gift wrapping for someone special.