Time to Make
15 minutes plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Make sure you cover all your surfaces well, and even use a small box or tray to catch your paint drips.
- Choose three paint pouring colours of your choice and pour into three separate cups.
- Holding your vase at an angle and over your tray, start pouring your first colour and hold it still. Then your second and third colour varying the amount of each colour.
- Tilt your vase upwards, downwards and rotate it to cover the whole surface of your vase. Keeping moving it around to merge the colours together and create a colourful pattern.
- Keep tilting and rotating until you are happy with the result, and place somewhere to dry overnight remembering that the paint might still move downwards.
- Once dry, fill with a few flower stems or it can make a beautiful gift for someone!
Start the pour a 1/3rd of the way down the vase and tilt up and down to cover all over.