Time to Make
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 10-15 minutes
How to Make
- Weigh out the ingredients using weighing scales.
- Put the butter, chocolate and golden syrup into a saucepan and the rice krispies into another bowl.
- Melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Allow to cool before pouring over the rice krispies.
- Stir the ingredients together using a wooden spoon.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 cupcake cases on a muffin tray.
- Place in the fridge to set.
These recipes are suggestions only and are intended for use by persons having appropriate technical skill and entirely at their own discretion and risk. We cannot guarantee that favourable results will be obtained and recommend that you carry out your own tests prior to adoption. In the event that you intend to follow them for personal or resale use you must ensure that your preparation and ingredients comply with all relevant hygiene standards. We accept no responsibility, obligation or liability with respect to these recipes, their preparation or any outcome from their use or ingestion.