Time to Make
How to Make
- For the orange and green owl money box, start by mixing green and yellow paint with a little white to create a soft light green. Paint the eyes and chest feathers this colour.
- Next, mix red, yellow and white to create light orange and paint the whole of the owl leaving out the nose, wings and feet.
- Take yellow paint and colour the nose and feet, leaving the wings, chest, outer eye and pupils white.
- For the grey and blue owl, mix black and white to make a soft, light grey and paint the main owl body, leaving out the eyes, nose, wings, tummy feathers and feet, as shown.
- Mix blue with white to make a bright, light blue, and apply to the eyes and chest feathers. Colour the nose and feet yellow, and the wings, chest, outer eye and pupils white.
- For the tealight holder, mix blue paint with green and a small amount of white. Colour the main owl body in this shade, leaving out the outer eyes, inner ears, wings and chest. Use a gold marker and white paint to colour the rest of the owl, using the picture as a guide.
Let each coloured section dry before applying the next colour to avoid the shades bleeding into one another, especially when using white.