Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut the tip of the balloon off and tie the knot.
- Put double sided tape around the base of the cardboard tube and pull the balloon over so that it sits tightly. Try to keep the knot in the middle of the tube end.
- Lay the cardboard tube onto the black paper and draw a line with a pencil to measure the length of the tube, then cut across the line.
- Use double sided tape or glue to stick black paper to the outside of the cardboard tube.
- Decorate the black tube with gold and silver stars.
- Fill with pom-poms.
- To pop, pull the balloon and release!
Try not to overfill or tightly pack your pom-pom popper. You only need a few for a good pop!