Time to Make
How to Make
- Decide which size you'd like your bunting flags to be, then draw on the shape according to these measurements to the reverse of a sheet of patterned paper. We used six 2cm x 3cm x 3cm triangles.
- Draw five more triangles the same size onto the reverse of contrasting patterned sheets from the same pack. Cut out all the triangles and put to one side.
- Cut two lengths of narrow green satin ribbon to fit across the card diagonally (leaving extra each end for affixing), one shorter than the other, using the picture as a guide.
- Fix the lengths of ribbon in place by pulling them taut in the desired position and folding the ends over onto the inside panel of the front of the card and securing with Glue Dots, as shown.
- Attach your flags across the lengths of ribbon, two at the top and four along the bottom, with Glue Dots, ensuring they are equally spaced. Cut a panel of spotty paper to fit the bottom right-hand corner of your card blank and affix in place, as shown.
- Take a piece of card or paper the same colour as your card blank and cut to fit the inside front of the greeting. Glue inside, hiding the ends of the ribbon to finish.
Try curling the bunting flags gently upwards for a more 3D effect.