Time to Make
30 minutes per letter
How to Make
- Paint the letters in varying shades of green acrylic. Use green, white and blue to mix different shades.
- Compile a list of flowers/ plants beginning with each letter of the alphabet, with images to work from. I used...
- Draw your designs onto the letters. I start by adding the flower middles first, then the petals, then the leaves. Keeping the shapes simple and repetitive work well.
- Colour the designs in with Deco Pens. The fine pens are good for detailed work.
- Finally finish the pieces by colouring the edge with a contrasting colour.
If the Deco Pen nibs become dry, gently remove the nib, run under warm water and remove any excess paint. Dry with a towel and pop back into the pen.