Time to Make
30 minutes (plus drying time for paint)
How to Make
- Tape 2 craft wreaths together with strips of masking tape. Stick the strips all the way round and over the edge and over the hole, so the so the wreath is completely covered.
- Paint the wreath white and leave it to dry. Add a second coat if you need to.
- Lightly brush white and blue paint over the bark trees to highlight the texture. Leave some of the bark colour showing through.
- Lightly brush some blue onto the wreath then glue down the trees and leave to dry.
- Dip a cotton bud into blue paint then print a dot pattern around the edge of the wreath.
- Make a hole near the edge of the wreath between 2 of the trees. Thread a ribbon through the hole to hang it up.
Arrange the trees on the wreath before sticking them down to check they are evenly spaced.