Time to Make
1 hour plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Before you start, iron apron to remove creases, and protect your work surface.
- Lay your apron flat and position letter templates evenly and centrally at top of apron. Draw around each one with a pencil. Draw a crown above the ‘K’
- Do the same for the utensils.
- With a black fabric pen go over the pencil outlines.
- In a paint tray mix blue, green and white textile paint to get turquoise colour.
- Now paint in the letters. Do not worry if you paint on outline a little as you will need to go over it again when paint dries.
- Paint crown yellow or colour in with fabric pen.
- Paint the utensils in grey and handles in black.
- Go over your outlines with the fabric pens and add any details.
- When dry you will need to fix the paint and ink. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Tape your apron flat onto your work surface so it doesn’t move around when drawing and painting.