Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print off two copies of the Australian Animals template on A4 white paper.
- Colour in the animals using fibre tips pens on one of the sheets. Then colour in the second sheet using exactly the same colours for the animals.
- Cover an A4 piece of coloured card with jumbo glue stick. Then carefully stick the animal sheet on to the card. With a clean cloth press the paper and card together ensuring there are no bumps.
- Repeat this process with the second sheet of coloured in animals.
- Now carefully cut along the lines until you have 20 Australian animal cards. Do the same with the other piece of card, so you end up with 40 animal cards, 2 each of the same animal.
- To play, simple turn the cards face down and mix up. Then place the cards in straight lines. The object of the game is for a player to turn over the same animal. When they do they keep the pair, and have another go. If a player doesnt turn over the same animal, then they turn the cards face down again, and the other player has a turn. Players have to try and remember where the same animals are.
Teach kids the actual colours of the animals by researching them online and getting them to colour in accordingly.
What You Need